Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Multi-Ha-Bot by Teqatle

ran it through a lisp interpreter and it worked just fine for me

Plz link your codex bot ? And i don't know how can it work.. When i run it with my char got error function unknown name..

Quote Originally Posted by skaldish View Post
    ran it through a lisp interpreter and it worked just fine for me
    Injected the bot into CS:GO and got me instant 1000 wins.

i wonder if it works for every ingame thing by just changing the map it travels to...

as of a request from the creator i removed the public link to the source

i actualy thought gwa˛ was shipped licenced but couldnt find one?
    if its beeing shipped with one PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Azunai View Post
    as of a request from the creator i removed the public link to the source

i actualy thought gwa˛ was shipped licenced but couldnt find one?
    if its beeing shipped with one PM me
    I thought Rahl determined that the "creator" was not the original programmer of the bot. Meaning the source code wasn't his to hide from my understanding. Regardless, the source code has been posted 3x in this thread and no one has been able to establish WHY it matters if the bot in question is not winning. XD

Hi, does the GR team still working on an HA bot? If yes, l would love to be part of the project, l never did any scripts (just edited some), but l really want to be part of a full team pvp working bot 100%.
    Don't hesitate if someone is still up for it to mp me

Quote Originally Posted by Kroh View Post
    There was a Dhuum in kam about 6 days ago..
    I was there when that happened.. they only banned chat spammers trying to sell arms, ectos, ect like "Mmo Games Market M". Unless someone has a PVP bot account that got banned?

Bot is working great!! I did notice that there are others that look like they could be using this bot as well but are running different builds on their char. I have even seen guys running Mesmer builds instead of E/A, unsteady ground, Savannah Heat, etc. I am running this build OgdCoMzTxA3dEvFGDjItQAA (Star Dust) on mine, my question is.. what are some other successful builds that you guys run for this? I haven't experimented yet with which ones could be more effective then others and I am not sure if it is just totally random or if there are classes/builds out there that are stronger.
    Last edited by DARKSIM; 12-04-2017 at 01:32 PM.