Thread: An Auspicious Idea

An Auspicious Idea

What if we have some of the epic content in hooded ground, closed source and offer GameRevision memberships. You buy a 6 month or year membership then get access to a small pool of well working scripts with options. This way, few have the scripts and GameRevision gets currency to stay running. I understand donating, but a small bonus such as a top of the line kilroy bot that picks up only white/black dye can check to pickup common, blue, grape, rare or not, open chests, and salvage summit for iron ingots. Maybe a vaettir bot and something else in their that's already common. Plus a working LDoA bot. Those are common and easy to keep up date and would be a good incentive to donate $10-15.

That requiers a pool of members managing it

We could make a donors forum section i guess but there arent many scripters (that would want to make scripts for a donor forum lol) that I would consider good left, wont be much shit there lol

Why should we post in a section everybody can get access to it ? Except if the donations go to the scripters, I don't see why they'd share their work if it's not already in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Danylia View Post
    Why should we post in a section everybody can get access to it ? Except if the donations go to the scripters, I don't see why they'd share their work if it's not already in public.
    my thoughts exactly we have no reason to contribute to this

1. fund the site
    2. pay the scripters
    3. create a market between the buyers of bots and creators of such.

its rather hard to find this place if you dont already know about it. that's not to say guildwars has a thriving community but it would be nice to have somewhere to hang now that teamquitter and gwguru are both dead.

the admins were looking into making a botshop in like, 2010. they abandoned this site a while ago, nothings going to happen to it