Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OK to ASK FOR HELP HERE!

Hybrid View

Cool OK to ASK FOR HELP HERE!

Hey if your attempting to run or code bots, IT IS OK TO ASK Scripting Questions here... I just think some people get the wrong idea about the forum...

I know many experienced coders here and if someone has a legitimate question WE WILL HELP YOU!

The thing is how to ask the question... and if you have been really reading the forum you will see we do help!

The proper way to ask for coding help and it has been stated before but I will post it here again:

Post the code here that your working with - including the gwa2.au3 or the gwapi.au3 (main file at least )

We don't recommend modifying the files above - if u edited a function from those it should be renamed oldfunctionname2() and posted on the bottom of your modified script that your working with.

1) Post the code that your having an issue with, 2) Post the error your getting 3) Post what you have tried to fix it or why your lost...

All this insures that your questions will be answered without a JERK ME! (well maybe a little Jerk You!) response PLUS you will learn why you had it wrong... and eventually become great at writing bots..

Also use google - It's Your Friend! and Auto It Help. AND http://www.wiki.gamerevision.com !

HAPPY JULY 4th! Be Safe!

Okay so i'm gonna give this a shot.

I currently am running the plagueborn chest runner ( trying to get it fully functionable)

These are the EXACT steps that i've done.

1) download plagueborn rar file
    2) extract all files into folder
    3) updated GWA2 ( to see if it would update the problem that i'm experiencing)
    4) run chestrunner file.

The ONLY problem i'm having with this is that sometimes it will NOT find chest ( even know it will lock on to "locked chest") & that it has problem OPENING THE CHEST sometimes.

I have read into the forum and tried to recode it many times as my recycle bin is FULL of these files.

Can u halp decrypt this string

Code:
    T9sI8fH|N|O_B{V…i3•r*	}W
    ty
    Last edited by 4D 1; 07-05-2015 at 04:20 AM.

post the link to the files u downloaded and I will take a look or post the files here with the gwa2.au3 file u updated.

Last edited by TormentedVizu2015; 07-05-2015 at 09:10 AM.

How about post all the files?

Until someone else has checked your GWA2, you are wasting ours and everyone's time by assuming it is good to go.

Post all files you are using to be most helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
    Hey if your attempting to run or code bots, IT IS OK TO ASK Scripting Questions here... I just think some people get the wrong idea about the forum...

I know many experienced coders here and if someone has a legitimate question WE WILL HELP YOU!

The thing is how to ask the question... and if you have been really reading the forum you will see we do help!

The proper way to ask for coding help and it has been stated before but I will post it here again:

Post the code here that your working with - including the gwa2.au3 or the gwapi.au3 (main file at least )

We don't recommend modifying the files above - if u edited a function from those it should be renamed oldfunctionname2() and posted on the bottom of your modified script that your working with.

1) Post the code that your having an issue with, 2) Post the error your getting 3) Post what you have tried to fix it or why your lost...

All this insures that your questions will be answered without a JERK ME! (well maybe a little Jerk You!) response PLUS you will learn why you had it wrong... and eventually become great at writing bots..

Also use google - It's Your Friend! and Auto It Help. AND http://www.wiki.gamerevision.com !

HAPPY JULY 4th! Be Safe!
    Nice post ....... I agree you !

Script Question Support ! :)

Oh dont know where to start !

so many Points i see ......
    First if you load some up check first what you upload ....!

GWA2 File holds publication of script
    and so on .............

now i pick up one of them what i see because i had not the time for all

Code:
    Func MoveFast($DestX, $DestY, $Random = 150)
    	Move($DestX, $DestY, $Random)
    	Do
    		$Me = GetAgentByID(-2)
    		$AgentArray = GetAgentArray(0xDB);unnecessary as long you dont had functionality wich use it
    		UseStance($AgentArray);unnecessary inside the FUnc is no use  
    	Until ComputeDistance(DllStructGetData($Me, 'X'), DllStructGetData($Me, 'Y'), $DestX, $DestY) < $Random*1.5;When something blocks you its like a infinite loop watch ohter examples how you can create a Move Func 
    EndFunc
    Code:
    Func FastWayOut()

If IniRead("Settings.ini", "Misc", "Mode", "NOTFOUND") = "Hardmode" Then
    	;	StatusUpdate("Switching to Hardmode")
    		SwitchMode(1)
    	EndIf

;StatusUpdate("Preparing FastWayOut")
    	MoveTo(2787.54174804688, -4504.84814453125)

;StatusUpdate("Zoning Out")
    		Move(3200,-4900)
    		;StatusUpdate("Loading Map")
    		WaitMapLoading($Map_Bukdek)
    	sleep(2500);unnecessary why do you add this Sleep ? 

;StatusUpdate("Zoning In")
    		Move(-6699.20166015625, 20292.580078125)
    		;StatusUpdate("Loading Map")
    		WaitMapLoading($Map_Kaineng)
    	sleep(2500);unnecessary why do you add this Sleep ? 

$FastWayOut = False
    	Main()
    EndFunc   ;==>FastWayOut
    Code:
    Func WaitMapLoading($aMapID = 0, $aDeadlock = 15000)
    ;~ 	Waits $aDeadlock for load to start, and $aDeadLock for agent to load after map is loaded.
    	Local $lMapLoading
    	Local $lDeadlock = TimerInit()

InitMapLoad()

Do
    		Sleep(200)
    		$lMapLoading = GetMapLoading()
    		If $lMapLoading == 2 Then $lDeadlock = TimerInit()
    		If TimerDiff($lDeadlock) > $aDeadlock And $aDeadlock > 0 Then Return False
    	Until $lMapLoading <> 2 And GetMapIsLoaded() And (GetMapID() = $aMapID Or $aMapID = 0)

RndSleep(1500);here in the Func WaitMapLoading from GWA2 you load up is still a sleep time inside btw i dont know for what but if you realy want there a extra Sleep 
           Func Header like that   Func WaitMapLoading($aMapID = 0,  $extraSLeep = 1500, $aDeadlock = 15000) and Call it like  this RndSleep( $extraSLeep) 

Return True
    EndFunc   ;==>WaitMapLoading

DropHandling() is a shit Func seams like you copy it from the shit ChestRunner Script where is here in public Post
    You need some better func for that
    Last edited by Ralle1976; 07-05-2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Weil GR manchmal spint!

...he said his only problem was regarding the chest opening sometimes... so if he indeed updated the gwa.au3 correctly, I believe we just need to look at that portion of the code. I will get to it later if no one beats me to it.
    Last edited by phat34; 07-05-2015 at 11:08 PM.

String logging for "GetAgentName" is somewhat inaccurate, even more so if the agent in question is out of your view. Instead of comparing the chest name I would suggest the "ExtraType" field of the agent structure. Canthan Chest: 4582, Locked Chest: 8141. On a side note "MoveFast" is probably devouring CPU.