Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: OK to ASK FOR HELP HERE!

You built a knot... Need to untie it... Maybe Hochie will help... or was that Hochei ---> any hoo, I find it curious they have a quest named "Take My Sister, Please" for the event... Makes me wonder if she was a HOOCHIE or if he just gives away family members?

Quote Originally Posted by reduf View Post
    School must have been hard for you.

I love reduf ... I am a fanboy of him
    His sayings flash me erverytime ;-D

@rusco95 have nothing to do with you, i just love the sayings

ye @ralle1976 i been rude and was my fault im sorry @reduf, at the last upgrading my tool when is rdy i ill post!

hey,
    i'm using kodas gui status label cause i don't rly like the log spamming style and i wanted to make some animated messages in a loop for fun while identify or salvaging something like the loading in linux terminal with ( | / - \ - ) that looks like looping, so how can i make continuously messages to loop for a specific time, tried to find something at autoit examples and google but can't make it work. ty.
    Trial & Error in a Loop

Quote Originally Posted by sushitech View Post
    hey,
    i'm using kodas gui status label cause i don't rly like the log spamming style and i wanted to make some animated messages in a loop for fun while identify or salvaging something like the loading in linux terminal with ( | / - \ - ) that looks like looping, so how can i make continuously messages to loop for a specific time, tried to find something at autoit examples and google but can't make it work. ty.
    you can make a function that does this. and then @ the start of your ID/Salv function start that function with "AdlibRegister"and @ the end use "AdlibUnRegister" to stop it.