Thread: Dragon's Prophet

Dragon's Prophet

Ok so, did some tuts and stuff and learned a little bit more of the basics, so I'll leave a cheat table attached to this post that I'll update as things go further along and I'll also make posts the list useful stuff about the game in future posts.

Location is somewhat clientside, there is serverside detection for teleporting large distances which rubberbands you backwards, but you can get through gates and other obstacles with relative ease.

My buddy deadly990 will be helping out, credits to him for the location pointers.

CT Update Log:
    Y
    Z

Download:dp_x64.rar
    Last edited by Rask; 03-19-2014 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Updating thread

So I'd like to get into how they seem to be handling serverside checks for easy exploits. Dungeons have some kind of mob kill counter or objective while you're clearing it out, if you attack the boss via teleporting through the "shield wall" before completing said objective the boss then gains an invincibility buff which also amps their attack power by like 10x. This game has no solid anti cheat or autoban system, they simply use buffs and debuffs to prevent exploiting.

If you take a look at your stamina, when you run out of stamina while sprinting it zeros out and you wait for it to regen, if you freeze the pointer and try to sprint,the server will detect it and place a debuff on you that prevents sprinting for 6 seconds. I haven't messed with AP(mana) yet but I assume it'll be the same.

Another thing I plan on looking into is the fact that the majority of the game is handled clientside and there is no client or serverside cap on how many enemies you can hit at once with your attacks, it may be possible to code an FMA(full map attack) hack, this paired with teleporting below the floor would make you nigh invincible and would make power leveling a joke, as well as botting.
    Last edited by Rask; 03-19-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rask View Post
    CT Update Log:
    Y
    Z
    It's worth noting that these pointers seem to only work when not in a dragon. but, if you look at the address that the pointers point to (when they are pointing to the locations) and add it to the cheat table, then the position works.

Installing now Rask. At least it'll get me away from GW for awhile
    Sorry if I am a noob. Still better than being a troll.