Thread: [Source] Path of Exile - Packet Base

[Source] Path of Exile Helper

hi,

this is my small project (i worked on while i should study for exams) for path of exile, a fun free (non pay to win) ARPG with lots of influences of diablo 2 and a fun item and crafting design.
    its a budget game and you really notice that when reversing the packet communication and implementation in the client. if you're new to packet analysis and hooking this game might be a great place to start learning.

this was a good help for identifying some packet fields, but its outdated! https://gist.github.com/Zoxc/4388879

you can basically do anything up to a complete bot with this, though only few packets were implemented by me.

EDIT:
    big update with lots of bugfixes and improvements!
    also it's now customisable and usable - for using flasks and logging out on low life - without understanding and knowing how to compile!
    maphack added
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rafi; 02-27-2013 at 10:44 PM.

I've played PoE a bit, the orb system and level up tree is pretty awesome. Tons of customization. Thanks for the release.

Quote Originally Posted by rafi View Post
    EDIT:
    big update with lots of bugfixes and improvements!
    also it's now customisable and usable - for using flasks and logging out on low life - without understanding and knowing how to compile!
    maphack added
    ~~