Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: [Guide?] How to update GWDatBrowser

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rask View Post
    I'm wondering if it would be possible to repack the dat with different music. Do they have a check for altered file size or something?
    The client already supports custom music in your Docs\Guild Wars 2\Music folder.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Rask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    1,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiran View Post
    The client already supports custom music in your Docs\Guild Wars 2\Music folder.
    Was talking about guild wars 1, sorry for not being specific.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    this is quite intriguing, both you guys and the people over at XeNTaX are working on the same sort of stuff, will be nice to see if we can get a fully working extractor ect

    btw the GW2Datbrowser, gets to 78% checking files and crashes everytime, i have however managed to use to to extract some of the in game audio before it crashes which is good
    Last edited by neoryudo; 05-07-2012 at 06:46 PM.

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7
    Reddit guys were faster than you, they already extracted the full soundtrack.

    http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...nt_of_gw2_has/

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by kurzick View Post
    Reddit guys were faster than you, they already extracted the full soundtrack.

    http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...nt_of_gw2_has/
    You realize you don't need to extract anything from the archive to have the soundtrack right? You just have to dl the ASND/ABNK files which are almost plain sound files.

    Anyway neoryudo, go to Xentax, xtridence has been nice enough to port rafi algo + the correction for files > 64kB into an extractor.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by neoryudo View Post
    this is quite intriguing, both you guys and the people over at XeNTaX are working on the same sort of stuff, will be nice to see if we can get a fully working extractor ect

    btw the GW2Datbrowser, gets to 78% checking files and crashes everytime, i have however managed to use to to extract some of the in game audio before it crashes which is good
    With a bit of flexibility for the browser we should be able to avoid that. It seems like it wants to write over a buffer that allocated an incorrect length.. Could be just a deleted/incomplete piece. I'm not going to bother with it for a while.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiran View Post
    Obviously
    Obviously, you haven't. As others have stated it gets to around 78% and crashes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •