Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Guide?] How to update GWDatBrowser

Quote Originally Posted by Rask View Post
    I'm wondering if it would be possible to repack the dat with different music. Do they have a check for altered file size or something?
    The client already supports custom music in your Docs\Guild Wars 2\Music folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiran View Post
    The client already supports custom music in your Docs\Guild Wars 2\Music folder.
    Was talking about guild wars 1, sorry for not being specific.

this is quite intriguing, both you guys and the people over at XeNTaX are working on the same sort of stuff, will be nice to see if we can get a fully working extractor ect

btw the GW2Datbrowser, gets to 78% checking files and crashes everytime, i have however managed to use to to extract some of the in game audio before it crashes which is good
    Last edited by neoryudo; 05-07-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Reddit guys were faster than you, they already extracted the full soundtrack.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...nt_of_gw2_has/

Quote Originally Posted by kurzick View Post
    Reddit guys were faster than you, they already extracted the full soundtrack.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...nt_of_gw2_has/
    You realize you don't need to extract anything from the archive to have the soundtrack right? You just have to dl the ASND/ABNK files which are almost plain sound files.

Anyway neoryudo, go to Xentax, xtridence has been nice enough to port rafi algo + the correction for files > 64kB into an extractor.

Quote Originally Posted by neoryudo View Post
    this is quite intriguing, both you guys and the people over at XeNTaX are working on the same sort of stuff, will be nice to see if we can get a fully working extractor ect

btw the GW2Datbrowser, gets to 78% checking files and crashes everytime, i have however managed to use to to extract some of the in game audio before it crashes which is good
    With a bit of flexibility for the browser we should be able to avoid that. It seems like it wants to write over a buffer that allocated an incorrect length.. Could be just a deleted/incomplete piece. I'm not going to bother with it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiran View Post
    Obviously
    Obviously, you haven't. As others have stated it gets to around 78% and crashes.